
Recently I've been visiting my friends' blogs and thought how great it is to have your scrapbooking done so easily. So I thought I'd give it a try. With the four boys it's been hard to keep up with all the pictures and crazy things they do, so I'm really behind with paper crafts. Since I'm on the computer so much, why not?
Life is about to get crazy again. School will be out June 14th. Kaleb (7 & 10 months old) is finishing up 1st grade and more than ready to move on to 2nd. Tyler (6 & 5 months old) is soon to be a 1st grader, also more than ready for that move. Derek (4 & 11 months old)finished up Pre-School last Thursday and is definately ready for Kindergarten. Logan (2 & 3 months old) is set for a year alone with Mommy. Our summer is going to be filled to the brim! We have 2 birthday parties with friends, camping, Disneyland, summer school, Mimi visiting for a month (Papa for a week)...and a baptism in connection with one of those birthday parties. I am looking so forward to keeping busy! I think the fun will fly by!
Until next time...
5 comments:
Those boys are growing up so dang fast......I MISS YOU guys so much!!! and love ya even more!!!! take good care of mom while shes out there. okay? dont let her do to much cuz of her knee......love ya guys so much!!!!!
Rhondie
Well, I left a comment, before I knew I had to log in with google. So here I go again. I loved that wonderful update you sent. The boys are so big, & so,so handsome.
I am so looking forward to seeing you all. Time is flying by. I am also excite to try that diet thing you are doing. Maybe I can knock off 15-20 lbs. while I'm there. Would sure surprise dad.I love you all, & miss you. Take care, & thanks for sharing this with us. It was great. All our love Always 7& Forever, Mom & Dad :)
It is so cool that you are doing a blog now. It is awsome to be able to still watch your family grow from out here in NY. When we get together again it will be like we never left. Your family is so big now, how do you keep all 5 of those crazy boys in line? I have a wip I can loan you if you ever need it.
I read that KC...dont make me...uhhh nevermind ;)
Great job Alison! What a techie!
Yay! I'm glad you have a blog - we have been much too lame about keeping in touch over the years, even though it seems we can just pick up where we left off when we do see each other! I can't believe how big your boys are getting - time sure flies, doesn't it? It gives me hope that someday Josh will make it through his (so far) 18 month-long-stint in the terrible twos....haha:)
Post a Comment