Friday, October 16, 2009

Oh my, where did September go???? Dang! Time is flying by so fast! We've been busily homeschooling, working, and going crazy. I've hurt my ankle, wrenched my back, and gotten sick within the last couple months. I can't figure out where all the days go. I guess without having a birthday for a while it's not motivated me to be on here. But we are still here! To prove that we've still been around, here's a few pictures to catch you up with what we've been doing.


We went to a Predators game with free tickets! We had a blast!!























A little homeschool craft activity. We made some Halloween garland to put around the classroom.


















We went to the Opry Mills Hotel and got a bit of a horticulture tour from a horticulturist. It was great! If you ever go I suggest you ask one of the workers in leafed shirts to tell you a bit about their plants and flowers. They know it all! We now know there are banana and coconut trees in their atrium! It is amazing!!

















Isn't it amazing all of this is indoor? I think it is one of my favorite places to visit to gain serenity and peace!



4 comments:

Sandy said...

WOW - your boys are growing up so fast!! Looks like you have been busy...one of these days I want to hear about your homeschooling adventures! (I mean besides the awesome field trips!)

The Scotts said...

Wow, I can't believe how big the boys are getting. We miss you guys so much!!!

Timber said...

We love going to Opry Mills and seeing all the plants! Its so awesome! Go during the holidays and they have all sorts of beautiful xmas decorations too!

kcsars said...

What a neat place to visit! Seeing the pics I just want to reach out and give you lot of hugs! Dang, TN is far! We love you guys. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, AL!