Man I feel like a slacker in this blogging world, but it's just one more thing I have to make time for...and I don't have time for everything I have to and should be doing already. So a quick note...we're all doing well. Anxiously awaiting the arrival of Dad Whited and Mishy (Will's dad and sister). It's gonna be awesome to have them here. It's the first time anyone in his family has been able to visit us since we moved to Nashville. So, I will try to get a Christmas message up here after that. I'm probably not going to get around to Christmas cards this year...I didn't start them early enough. Maybe next year...maybe. I'm off to do a little house cleaning and toy sorting. We're going to contribute some unused toys to a good cause this year. Time to de-clutter and what better way than to give them to someone who needs them. It helps my boys let go of more things...it's all just stuff.
I hope you all have a great season preparing for the celebration of our Savior's birth! Lots of love and good tidings coming your way from the Fleming family!
3 comments:
I have been waiting for you to update your blog, but I do understand that you have your hands full!
Slacker is right! :) I know how you feel. I didn't have time to make our Christmas cards this year. Thank goodness for Costco. Love you!
Ohhhh... I am such a slacker this year. I just haven't had anytime. So blaster busy. Love you and miss you friend.
Post a Comment