1. I secretly like teaching Gospel Doctrine, but will never fess up to it in front of someone. I enjoy learning about the Gospel in such a wonderful way.
2. I love to read, so much so that I can’t do it very often or I will ignore the kids until I finish the book. I’m a bit compulsive about having to put a book down after I’ve started reading it. It drives me crazy. Actually I’m like that in many ways. Once I start doing something I hate to quit in the middle of it. Even if I have to go to the bathroom.
3. My house is normally a disaster, or at least looks like a disaster has run through it. Don’t ever look into the Master Bedroom or you will get a real dose of what the house usually looks like. I’m going insane with so little space inside to put things. I can’t get away from the clutter! Ahhhhh!

Create your own Friend Quiz here
4. I really truly and sincerely love to be with friends. I love to make friends. I love to help friends. I love to have friends come to my house, even if it is a mess, whenever they can. Once someone becomes my friend, they will always be my friend. Even if they don’t want to be. HaHa!
5. I hope to someday have a maid so I can focus more on playing with the boys and do more things with them.
6. I love to play my flute for an audience. I loved band in High School and loved playing solos. I did not love being in band at Ricks. It was way too competitive and I was way low on the totem pole compared to where I’d been in High School, and I did not like it one bit. I learned through that experience that I love to play my flute, or basically do things, when it is not forced on me. I will practice or do things because I want to, not because I have to. While taking flute lessons I was required to practice a certain amount of time, and I started to hate to play the flute. I guess you could call me bull headed, I know Will does.
Now I tag my friends Melissa White and Jessica Rasmussen. Now they get to share 6 things other people may not know about them.
3 comments:
Hey look at that! A new post:) Great list - I can agree with pretty much EVERYTHING on your list! As a girl sitting in a messy, cluttered, too-small house...just read all three of the "Twilight" books in less than a week (well, I did have to feed the children a few times...otherwise it would have been faster!)...and sitting here posting on an old friend's blog...case in point:)
I knew all those things about you except for the first. But it was great to hear them again! I'm the same way with reading maybe thats why I'm only 100 pages into the seventh harry potter. I know that once I'm done reading it, its all over. Plus once I pick it up again I won't be able to put it down.
I dont know why it says camie instead of stefanie
Post a Comment