Sunday, January 13, 2008

How fast does time fly?

I can not believe how much time has gone by since our last blog! Where do the days go? I guess all the basketball games and holidays have been keeping us on the go. I hope that Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years were all wonderful times for you all. Ours were amazing! We stayed in SLO Town for all holidays and had family come to us. That's what we get for living near my mom and dad and for living in paradise! No point in traveling to a colder climate! Maybe in a few years we'll be ready to visit the snow, but it's so fresh in Will and my memories that we don't have much desire to return to it for a little while. Playing is fun, but it's hard to forget the cold that comes with it!

I guess I'll throw on a few pictures from the holidays that are worthy of sharing. Here goes:



Here's one of Derek and Logan before we went to Gramma and Grampa's house for Thanksgiving. Derek made all the get up at Kindergarten and was willing to share with Logan for the picture. Just too adorable not to share!




Cute little Mater near the end of November. Still small and relaxed...


And here he is with Logan a few days after Christmas...not so small and not so relaxed. He loved the bounce house as much as the boys did.
It has a great obstacle course that they all loved running around, along with the bounce house in the middle of it all. It made for many hours of fun, Will and I were able to watch "Spiderman 3" while they were outside playing. It was GREAT!


Here's all the boys after all the present melee infront of the (not so put together) tree (since it had been up for a month). I thought it would be fun to try to make it a tradition to get a shot of them infront of the tree each year to see how tall they grow throughout the year...we'll see if I remember to do it again next year!

For those of you who didn't receive a Christmas card from us this year, let me first say I'm sorry I didn't get one to you, but I'm going to make it up to you and share the picture collage that came with the card.

We hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and a Fantastic New Years! We appreciate and love all the wonderful people that have been a part of our lives, and still are. We love you guys!!!

1 comment:

football coach said...

Yay! A new post! I've been checking:) Great picture - your boys are growing up so fast! (and you look great by the way!)