As he ran back down the court the smile was noticed by all. (He's in the jean shorts.) He had a great assist. Kaleb is the official "inbounder" and loves it. He has great hustle! It's a joy to watch him play.
Tyler sure has fun during his games. (He's the one in blue shorts.) The pure joy tells it all. I love the laughing and fun he is having. That's what it's all about, way to go Ty! I wish the coach would keep it all fun, it seems a little intense at times for 6 and 7 year olds, but what can you do?

Derek's so cute in action. He's our little jumping bean! He'll stand back and just bounce around. We love watching him. It's so cute watching little 5 year olds run up and down the court. They never get tired, I wish I could have half their energy! He's got that hustle down, too!
1 comment:
oh my gosh your boys are soo grown up!!
Post a Comment