William's business is being broadcast over distant communications. There was a news report that included information about "TurnItUp Media" in the UK and now is on YouTube. It's such a strange thing to hear something that has been such a long time dream to come up in the public eye. We thought we needed to share our excitement with everyone we could. It's toward the end of the clip, be patient, or skip half way through or so. Here's the video!
And some final fun information about me, Alison. I've been released as the Gospel Doctrine Teacher (very sad! really, see previous entry "a crazy idea" in 2007) and called into the Primary Presidency as 1st Counselor (with a little trepadation and lots of excitement at the same time). I'm excited to be working with great friends, Jodi Kondo (Pres) and Krissy Belissario (2nd Couns), in the Presidency and many other wonderful teachers I call friends, too!
1 comment:
Congratulations on the biz stuff! Now you'll have to tell me exactly what your company is/does...I'm out of the loop!
You have the same calling as me now:) Except because of the large children to adult ratio in our ward, there aren't enough adults to fill all the Primary callings and I also teach Sunbeams and play piano 1/2 the time in Primary, too:) So I'm getting out of some of my 1st counselor duties right now, haha. I'm sure you'll love Primary!
Post a Comment