#1
How about this one?
#2
I can't believe how much they have all grown up!
Kaleb, Tyler, and Derek in the basement of our house in Utah. They have always loved playing together. One good thing about having them so close in age is how well they all play together. But, also looking back, I can see why I was going crazy so often. :) It was tiring, but so rewarding.
This is the boys at the Madonna in our first summer in San Luis Obispo. I can't believe Logan wasn't even a year old when we moved here...he's now 3 years and 2 months old. Time has flown by here. We love being here. We love having so much of our family (and miss all the other family we aren't near) so close, we've made so many wonderful friends, and we have such an awesome Ward...we are so blessed.
5 comments:
is number two Derek? I miss your cute boys, and chasing them around and all that fun stuff. They probably dont even remember Stefley lol. Whats your address so you can at least have an invitation?
So I'm going to guess Kaleb in #1 and Derek in #2. I wasn't there to see them that little. Let me know how I did :)
Thanks for all your help on Saturday. We are soooo glad you are here!
my guesses - first, logan, second, derek. am i right??? half right?? soo glad we are in your ward! sure do love u!
Logan #1 (That's how I remember him looking...who's this new kid? ;-)) and Derek #2...the little man in a kid's body!
Oh, we love you and miss you!
You guys did well! Logan is in the first picture and Derek is the second. Funny, Sarah. I hadn't thought about how Logan was when you've left. He's changed in his looks the most of all the boys. I look at him and wonder, "who is that baby?". :) Thanks for playing along with my game! Love you all!
Post a Comment