Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Tyler's Report

Tyler gave an oral report a couple weeks ago on Stick Bugs and I wanted to put it up on our blog since he did such a great job...and because Will is so far away he wasn't able to be here for it.

(To be added once I finally get it in the right format to fit in here)

I am so proud of him and how much he has grown in the last couple years. When we moved to California from Utah he was so shy and timid it's almost like he's a new person. He's outgoing and willing to get in front of people. He even sings during sacrament meeting performances! He used to always just stand up on the stand and not sing. It's been great to see him flourish in his confidence.

I mentioned that Will is so far away...he's in Tennessee working on TurnItUp Media, and things are going great! It looks like he's going to have a launch date within the next month and a half for the site to be full blown. We are so excited to see this business flourish. He's such an entrepreneur that it's been hard having him put so much effort into so many wonderful things and we are still waiting for one to succeed to more than we could ever imagine. It's great to see it happening after so many years of effort. I'm so proud of him, and miss him terribly! The boys have been great, but definitely miss their dad! I think we will all appreciate each other a lot more once we are reunited. Absence really does make the heart grow fonder!

We are in the last 2 weeks of school. The day school is out we are taking off for Utah to visit K.C. and Sarah, Tammy and Chad, and many other friends we haven't seen for over 2 1/2 years. We'll then travel home via Northern California and visit my Sister, Carrie, Bro-in-law, John and their four children. I'm so excited to see everyone!! I can't believe that 2 1/2 years have gone by since we moved here. Time has flown by, and we love being here!!!!

3 comments:

melissa said...

You are just amazing! Sounds like you guys are all hanging in?! The offer still stands for dinner anytime, coming over here for the kids to play in the back while we talk, girls night, or whatever you need! I feel like I never see you to check in with you in person as you head straight to Primary after sacrament meeting! I am thinking of you none the less! Take care! Call me for anything- seriously!

Oh, and by the way... I just have to tell you that your sweet little Derek is such a flirt! I don't think you saw (since he was on the aisle), but he was playing winking games with me all through sacrament meeting on Sunday. He was cracking me up!

The Scotts said...

We sure are glad you came here 2 1/2 years ago. It will be COMPLETELY sad and DEVASTATING to us and the kids when you leave. :(
We love you guys and wish you the best.

Sandy said...

One HUGE perk of living in WY...we got out of school 2 weeks ago! People about wet their pants when I tell them I didn't graduate until the middle of June!