Friday, January 16, 2009

Ty's birthday bonanza

It was Ty's 8th birthday on Tuesday this week. I can't believe my little man is 8, and ready to get baptized! It was a great day that started out with William's famous and amazing French Toast. Off to school he went with cookies for his classmates. Upon returning from school he quickly did his homework then set off to play the Wii. That was a special treat because they rarely get to play the Wii on the week days (when school is the next day). Dinner was Pasta Roni, Shells and White Cheddar, as requested. KC was here for the festivities and Sean, Julie and their girls joined us for the finale, cake and ice cream and presents enjoyed by family and friends.It couldn't have been a better day. Pictures will come shortly, that's actually why this post is late, but I realized I'd better just post it and get pictures downloaded later.
(here he is being his silly self!)
Here's eight reasons why I am so proud of Ty:
1. His sweet heart that is so tender.
2. How timid he is in new situations, then once he is comfortable he lets it all loose.
3. His desire to make everyone happy.
4. How quickly he loves people and will be friends with them forever.
5. He loves to be in control...with life and the TV.
6. His joy in living...he is silly and loves to make us all laugh.
7. His faith in Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ.
8. His excitement in being with extended family and friends and his unending love for them all.

I love you my sweet Ty Bug! You help make my life full of love, joy, and purpose!

5 comments:

hilary said...

I can't believe how big Tyler looks! I miss you and hope you are all well!!
love ya!

Charlene said...

Happy Birthday Tyler!! It's great to be eight!!!

The Scotts said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TYLER!!!!!!!!!!! from all of us here. Sounds like you had a great birthday. We all wish we were with you to celebrate. We love you.

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TYLER!!! Have a great baptism day, I'm sure it will be great :0)

and peanut makes three... said...

Happy Birthday Ty!