I know I'm raising a little man that can speak up for himself. Yesterday at church the Primary Secretary was not around and they didn't have a list of the birthday's for Jr Primary. Well, Logan said it was his birthday, and they hearing that nearly every week from one of those little faces were hesitant to say ok. I was told he was very adamant. His words were, "I'm serious, I'm 4! Today is my birthday! My birthday is March 8th, Sunday, this is my birthday! I really am 4!" Or something to that effect. I'm glad he stood up for himself and didn't back down because adults were questioning his knowledge. That's a little glimpse into our little man's personality, too. He's very vocal and knows what he wants. He's a joy to have around. I love him so very much and I am so grateful the Lord sent him to our family!
Here's 4 reasons I love my Logan Bogan:
1. He's so very loving...always saying "I love you" to everyone he can
2. He loves his brother's so much and loves to play with them, as long as they are nice to him
3. He always gives me big "Eema hugs" which are "Gramma Scott hugs" and I feel a bit closer to my mom whenever he does throw his little arms around my neck
4. He's attached to my hip, but he can be his own person at the same time. He can let go when necessary, and that's all I can hope for.
I LOVE YOU MY SWEET LOGAN!!
4 comments:
Yeah! HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOGAN!!!! You are such an amazing 4 year old. It was so much fun having you here with us. Hope you had a great birthday. Know that we are thinking of you. LOVE YOU!
I remember when he was a baby!!!! I can't believe how much time has gone by!! He is a cutie!! Happy Birthday Logan!!
Happy B-day Logan!
Oh my goodness! I can't believe he is so big. Seems like yesterday he was just coming into nursery. He is such a sweetie. I love that he is so vocal and tenacious. Give him a bday hug for me! And I'm glad you guys are enjoying TN. I always love hearing how you are doing. Miss you!
Post a Comment