I am so proud of my man and I'm grateful for his brilliant mind that comes up with these amazing ideas. I've known since we've been married that one of his businesses was going to be successful, and here we are, looking at success straight on! Right now he's at a country music convention talking with all the mucky mucks that will help his company go so many places. I don't know how he keeps his cool talking to some of the people he's come in contact with. I'd be stammering over myself and a brain full of jello (what else is new, haha).
I'm so grateful the Lord lead us here, even if it did take me away from my most favorite place to live. I know the business would be nowhere near where it is now if we'd stayed in San Luis. It's amazing all the people we have crossed paths with here and how many have come into the business with as much enthusiasm as we have for it. They have worked long and hard on getting this company to where it is today. TurnItUp Media is successful because of everyone's hand that has been in it...including the Lord's. To all the wives of the men who've been involved in this endeavor...thank you for your sacrifice! I know it's hard to be without your husband most evenings and I appreciate your faith in the cause as well. I love you all!
To all my other friends and family...check out the website! You'll be amazed, I sure am! Just keep in mind it's still in it's beta stage and they are trying to work out all the kinks at the moment. Any issues you find you can email them at "contact us" and they will work on fixing what you may find. I hope you all find it as awesome as I do!
1 comment:
Your kiddies are getting so old!
Post a Comment