Here's a few things we were up to in January:

Tyler turned 8 at the beginning of the year and was baptized at the end of January. We were able to enjoy K.C. here the middle of the month and Mom and Dad Scott at the end of the month. It was wonderful to have family come visit us! We had very lovely weather for January (seeing as we're in cold country) and were able to enjoy a lot of out door activities while Mom and Dad were here. While K.C. was here we had a cold going around, so we had to stay pretty close to home. It was sad, but any time spent with K.C. is enjoyable!!
1 comment:
Commenting is fun. I love to do it and also be the first one that does it. I hope that I can start being the first one to comment on all your posts from now on.
Post a Comment