
Logan turned 4! We had a great celebration and can't believe our baby is 4 already.
Kaleb and Tyler had their Pinewood Derby, they both did great and Kaleb even won the whole event! Way to go Kaleb and Will!
Two of the kids favorite places to go are the Nashville Zoo and the Adventure Science Center. We've been fortunate enough to go to both places many times already and they never get sick of either place. I love the learning opportunities at the Science Center!
All three boys got awards at their 3rd quarter awards assembly. All grades have a different time for their assembly and I only had the camera for Kaleb's. They all did great this last quarter!
That's it in a nutshell, other than William's business going live and them working through bugs before it gets too big! :) You can visit TurnItUp Media to see what it's all about. I think you'll love what you see!
5 comments:
I think that is awesome. Sounds like you have been really busy with things. Oh what am I saying..I am right there with you (most of the times.) I sure love you baby.
Take care.
I can't believe how time is flying! Schools going to be out before we know it!
We had so much fun while you were here. Looks like your having fun there too.
Miss ya
I really like the post will all the pictures! Very FUN! In case I did not tell you... I miss you!
I cant believe Logan is 4 - where in the heck does time go!!!! Seriously miss you!!!
Post a Comment