Saturday, August 15, 2009

The passing of a wonderful woman

I am sad to write that Will's mom passed away on August 2nd at 8:45pm EST. Two days after her 62nd birthday. She fought a long battle and decided it was time to go home. She held on 1 1/2 years after her initial surgery for the family, she was on loan for that time. The Lord really needed her up in Heaven. She will be utterly missed by all who knew her. We have a hole in our lives that we now need to find a place for without pain. We are so grateful for the time we knew her on Earth and know she is in a place of peace and joy. We cannot wait for our chance to see her again in the Eternal realm on High.


We love you mom...always, and all ways!!

6 comments:

kcsars said...

Our thoughts and prayers are with you guys. Love you so much. We know Wil's mom was an amazing woman! Isn't it great to have the eternities to look forward to?

Charlene said...

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and Will during this difficult time.

The Scotts said...

I'm so sorry for your loss and know that our prayers are with you. I'm so glad I got to meet her and spend some time with her when she visited. I'd give you all a HUGE hug if I were there. We love you all.

Jessica said...

Oh, this made me so sad to hear...definitley not a fun part of mortality even when you know the Lord's plan. I'm so sorry...you guys are so good at being grateful that I'm sure the Lord will bless you in filling up some of that awful aching emptiness with His love. Thanks for always checking in with us and we'll be praying for your family while you are praying for us! :)

Jared, Melissa, Carson, Brooklyn & Ashlyn Waldram said...

We are so sorry for your loss! Heavenly Father has such a wonderful plan for us and to know we are with our families for all eternity is such a blessing!

shauntae said...

Will and Al - I know I'm sorry doesn't make anything better, but I was so sad to read this today. I don't check blogs very often so sorry it's late in coming. What a truly amazing woman Mom Whited was and is! So much patience and laughter and humility. Love you all!