Fun if you want to participate
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember.
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see all the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume your playing the game and I will come to your blog and leave one about you.
8 comments:
Ok, my first thought was New Years Eve of 2007. We were at your house and we were playing some kind of sharades with the Rasmussens, the Langes and the Cruzens. And I remember laughing sooo hard after I FINALLY guessed one that had something to do with the 7th planet from the sun (you know what I'm talking about). :-) Those were great times and remembering them makes me miss you sooo much! Love you!
Hilary
hELLO! Alison! lONG AND LOST!How are you doing! I found your blog through Julie Iverson's! WOW you moved again....I am going to have to check out hte rest of your blog to see what you are up to!
Remember when we slept under you guys. Those where the best two weeks of our lives.
Clarification on the previous messgae...KC and Corinne lived with us for a little while in Utah while in between homes and they slept in the room below ours. My guess is that KC wrote that one! :) Those were two great weeks, indeed!
We have so many great memories since you moved to California. Getting our eyes done together was so much fun. I know that if it weren't for you, I'd still be wearing contacts. I remember how out of it and loopy you were right before the surgery and me saying, give me more drugs so I can be like her! Ah....good times. We sure love and miss you. May we have many more memories to talk about later.
Well my friend, in our short year together we have made many happy memories and lots of laughs. I have to share our most recent laugh because I almost fell off my chair laughing. After a long 5 hours it seemed of filling up water balloons at 1:30 in the morning you looked at me with the most serious look on your face and said the most funniest thing ever. I don't want to post it here in case someone could use it against you...LOL! But I will never forget it because I think that made my top 10 list of most humorous things.
Ooooooohhhh, I have lots:) How about hiking up the hill behind your house in high school to watch the drive-in for free with a radio?:)
Um, how about when we helped you guys move into your place and we chucked your changing table off the back of the moving truck and it shattered into a million pieces?! :) I'll never forget how gracious you were about that! We miss you all and hope all is happy!
love, the rasmussens
Post a Comment