Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Doped Up
I went to the doctor yesterday because my back has been giving me fits for the last 3 or so months. I tried to ignore it as much as possible; I even went to the chiropractor to see if he could help. Nothing has given me much long term pain relief. So the doctor (as wise and as knowledgeable as they all are) said to try drugging myself up, take it easy, and call if it doesn't get better in a couple weeks. Well, the drugs are definitely taking most of the pain away, but now I'm non functional. I think was awake for about 5 hours today, maximum. Will was bringing boxes for me to go through...he was laughing about my slow reaction time. I find that if it's my idea out of my own head, my reaction time is fine. But if I have to think about what someone has said, or is trying to give me something, it becomes like a slow motion picture movie. My brain is not working as it should. At least Will is working from home, so if I'm unable to move my body for any reason (like right now) he can respond if necessary. I'll finish this up later, Clayton and Kaillee just got here. Have a great evening!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
hey girly hows life? just wanted to let you know that i changed my blog address to www.stefanieanddarin.blogspot.com
Hey!! Glad you made it safely to Tenesee. Did I spell that right? I hope your back gets better-that can't be fun. Do you know how you hurt it? I have heard nothing but bad news when it comes to back pain, so if I were you I would enjoy those drugs while you can.
Oh man!! Hopefully its nothing serious and clears up on its own...otherwise, I think you have a good medicinal reason to get a hot tub:)
Too bad you're not here. I could use some of those drugs! I don't know how you ever packed up your whole house by yourself. I pack one box and I need a nap! The other day Garebear was mad at me and said he wanted his other mom, I asked who that might be and he said "Logan". We miss you guys.
Hey there. That is funny, but you know we can totally relate with you. Glad thing are going well for you guys. keep in touch
haha how funny! hopefully you're not drooling out of the side of your mouth. then you'll know you've had WAY too much drugs in you. hope you feel better!
Post a Comment