Monday, October 20, 2008

Been distracted lately...started reading the Twilight Series books...way too many things are being neglected right now...blog, house, TV, hubby, children, friends...the list is long.  I'm on "Breaking Dawn" now, so I'll come up for air soon! :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

They are addicting I know, but I cant seem to find the time to sit down and read. Being a new mom sure does take up a lot of time. I'm on the third book right now, but I'm just dying to get through it so I can read the last one.

I miss seeing your smiling face Alison...I also miss all those sweet little boys you have;)

Charlene said...

I LOVE the Twilight series!!! I don't know anyone who doesn't love them. Are you going to watch the movie? I am reading the first one again before I watch the movie!! Have you read, "The Host"? That is another good one.

The Scotts said...

You were suppose to call me when you finished Eclipse. CALL me so we can chat about it all! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

I've been wondering where you have been :)! Glad you are enjoying! Havent read them personally but I hear that I should.