We've caught 3 caterpillars recently. Only the first survived and became a beautiful butterfly. I unfortunately didn't get a picture of it before we let it go. The big "Heimlich" one it the picture did not survive to cocoon even, so sad we killed a movie character!
Derek's class had a field trip to the Nashville Zoo. Logan and I joined his class/1st graders for the fun one hour jog through the Zoo. Ya, only one hour to go through a Zoo the week before I completed in 4 hours! We were dead tired, but had a blast! The shot of the bugs doesn't do them justice, especially since it's fuzzy. They are the biggest bugs I've ever seen! They are HUGE!
I've also done some re-upholstering of our bar stools, they were so disgusting so I put on a Leather fabric that is completely washable! :) Anyone who had seen the stools before the re-upholster knows how nasty they were. Those who hadn't, imagine 4 young boys sitting on a canvass-y type of material dropping drinks, food, and who knows what else on them, and you'll know what I'm talking about. I'm very happy with the outcome!!
A little while ago Tyler lost a tooth. He won't let me touch his teeth when they are ready to fall out. So, being the brave little man he is, he took a paper towel into the bathroom and came out with a tooth in hand...very impressive. I'd never of been able to do that as a child, I was a wuss!
3 comments:
You are so brave to let him go up in the plane! I'd be so nervous but what a great opportunity for him!
my kids would have loved the airplane ride. Blake is 7 1/2 years old and has no loose tooth as of yet!
Sounds like you guys have been busy! Your barstools look great -- I still haven't bought any for our counter. It's hard to commit:)
Post a Comment