1.What's his name? William
2.How long have you been married? 10 years, 2 months (dang)
3.How long did you date? 2 weeks, engaged for 4 months (haha, funny to see written down)
4.How old is he? 33
5.Who eats more? He eats larger portions at meals most of the time. I snack more throughout the day.
6.Who said "I love you" first? I think we tied
7.Who is taller? He is.
8.Who sings better? Equally Yoked
9.Who is smarter? what kind of question is that? We are both smart in different ways
10.Whose temper is worse? Equally Yoked
11.Who does the laundry? Me, always me
12.Who does the dishes? Our new dishwasher, the kids and me :)
13.Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do, for now
14.Who pays the bills? he brings in the money (the hard part) and I am the book keeper (the easy job)
15. Who mows the lawn? He does
16.Who cooks dinner? if he had the time he would every night, but he puts up with my cooking when he has to. :)
17.Who drives when you are together? He does unless I'm feeling pushy
18.Who is more stubborn? Equally yoked
19.Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? MEEEEEEE, occasionally him.
20. Whose parents do you see the most? Neither :( We will probably start to see his more often than before now. :)
21.Who proposed? He did, on the Provo Temple grounds
22.Who has more friends? Equally Yoked
23.Who has more siblings? He does, 5 to my 3.
24.Who wears the pants in the family? He wears the pants; I tell him what pants to wear
I am tagging anyone who wants to participate.
No comments:
Post a Comment