Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I voted, did you?

Yes, I voted today, and took all the boys with me. The school had a "teacher in-service" day today, so there was not any school. At 10:15 or so we took off to the polls...and it took me forever to find the road to turn on to get to the darn polls. The boys were great the whole time we were there, minus one melt down by Logan caused by Tyler, but we were mostly unscathed. We were done about 11:15, and headed to the Nashville Zoo, again. We just went Saturday, but didn't get enough. We missed a lot of the animals that day and wanted to play at the jungle gym again. There is the largest wood castle climbing jungle gym I've ever seen my entire life at this Zoo! The kids love it!!! Since we have a family pass, I can take them any time I want without having to pay. And I love having a membership to somewhere where it will actually get good use! We got to the Zoo about 12 and left at closing time, 4 pm. I still can't find my camera, and apparently it's not at Julie's, so I need to scavenge for it one of these days. Once I find it, I have fun pictures of the boys school classroom parties (3 parties in 1 hour is a bit overwhelming, but a lot of fun) to post. Julie has pictures from our trip to the Zoo on Saturday, so once I get those I'll post them, too. :)

3 comments:

melissa said...

Happy Birthday dear friend (Krissy gave you away)! Hope you had a wonderful day- the Nashville zoo sounds like a fun place!

Yes, we voted- now we are just sitting around waiting on pins and needles to hear final word on Prop 8! Come on California!

Charlene said...

is it your birthday? Happy Birthday! yep, I voted and it sounds like you guys had fun at the zoo. we have a season pass to the science museum; so whenever we head down to the cities-we have at least one free thing to do!

and peanut makes three... said...

XOXO! I voted we won...at least in California. I was so nervous... I was actually a little sick over this whole prop 8. So yeah we pulled through in Cali!