um yes, agree with the above statements (jacob and you living closer). and holy smokes alison, may i just say i am loving your hair! work it girl, work it!
I won't even tell you how many times I have seen the trailer :) Tegan finished Twilight and has started New Moon. I told him if he finished New Moon, he could come and see it with me. Kaden decided he wanted to also. He has started Twilight. Just so you know, I did not encourage this! But, I am so glad to see them reading.
7 comments:
All I can say is..."JACOB, how I long for you with no shirt"
Alison wished you lived you closer and you could come and see it with us.
Me too!!!
um yes, agree with the above statements (jacob and you living closer). and holy smokes alison, may i just say i am loving your hair! work it girl, work it!
Thanks for sharing!!! That looks soooo good to watch!!!
I won't even tell you how many times I have seen the trailer :) Tegan finished Twilight and has started New Moon. I told him if he finished New Moon, he could come and see it with me. Kaden decided he wanted to also. He has started Twilight. Just so you know, I did not encourage this! But, I am so glad to see them reading.
LOVE IT!!!!! hisgoldeneyes.com has been down for a few days, and I have missed my daily dose. So glad you have it on your site! Love ya sis. Miss ya.
AWE!!!!SOME!!!!!
Post a Comment