This love isn't just given to me, but she shares it with her kids and friends. Lately she has really been having a hard time missing her friends and family in California. Well my wonderful wife... here's to you with all my love. I know it is short, I just didn't have a lot of material to work with. I hope you and everyone enjoy.
Saturday, June 27, 2009
An Unexpected Posting
Alison is such an awesome person, wife and friend. I love her to death and I know I just don't really show it a lot nor do I tell her enough. One thing I do know for sure though is how much I love her and the example she sets for me with her unconditional love.
This love isn't just given to me, but she shares it with her kids and friends. Lately she has really been having a hard time missing her friends and family in California. Well my wonderful wife... here's to you with all my love. I know it is short, I just didn't have a lot of material to work with. I hope you and everyone enjoy.
This love isn't just given to me, but she shares it with her kids and friends. Lately she has really been having a hard time missing her friends and family in California. Well my wonderful wife... here's to you with all my love. I know it is short, I just didn't have a lot of material to work with. I hope you and everyone enjoy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Isn't my hubby awesome!!! I love you babe! Thanks so much!! I really do miss my amazing friends in California...it's been a long year!
oh this makes me think of the WII boxing video (you know, the time i was completely and utterly sore afterwards). my alison, we miss u! and way to go will. teach me how you did that video the way you did??
That's really cute! Way to go, Will! Well, I don't live in SLO anymore and haven't for a long time, but I still miss you tons, Alison! I have frequently thought back to you as one of my oldest (as in friends for the LONGEST, not that we're getting old...even though we are...), most loyal friends over the years. We took the kids out to Morro Rock a couple weeks ago while we were in SLO and I had flashbacks of sitting in your old Grandma (Grandpa?) car talking late at night out there -remember? You are a great friend!
awww...that is so sweet!!! what a fun memory for you!!
Post a Comment