I can't believe my little man is 7! These boys keep getting older and I can't figure out how they are doing this so quickly. Time has flown by. I'll never forget going to the hospital 2 days before my scheduled C-section knowing it would be the day Derek would be born. He is such an amazing addition to our family. His joy is contagious and his goofy-ness is adorable. Here are some pictures from previous birthdays. Unfortunately I don't have any digital of his birth and I have yet to scan in all the other pictures. So his 1st birthday is the earliest pic I have of him for this collage.

Here's 7 reasons why I love my Derek:
1. He has one of the most adorable smiles ever
2. His laugh is contagious
3. He loves so unconditionally - forever
4. His tender spirit helps me remember to be better
5. He is friends with everyone
6. His little frame gives him an added adorable edge
7. He's cute, and he knows it!
I love you so much Derek! You'll always be my precious little man and my amazing big D all at the same time! Happy 7th Birthday!!!
4 comments:
Happy birthday, Derek! I can't believe how big your boys are getting! Have a fun day and miss you and ALL your boys! :-)
Happy Birthday Derek!!!!
YEAH!!!! Happy Birthday!!!!! We'll be calling you soon....... LOVE YOU!
Happy Birthday Derek! Hope you guys are having a great summer. We are quite busy, but having a nice time in Oregon. I'm looking forward to some down time after Sisters.
Post a Comment