

I made his birthday cake Saturday night so we could have it for the Sunday whole family celebration. Well, Will and Logan ended up getting sick on Sunday so we postponed the celebration for Monday at lunch time since it was MLK Jr day and there wasn't any school or work for the men. Tyler kept asking for Nintendo DS games for his gifts, well, I had something else in store since he had grown out of his bike he got 3 years ago...I think he was pretty happy with his gift! :) We had a great day and lots of wonderful small days of celebration. He is one special kid!!
10 Reasons I love Ty:
1. His sense of humor
2. His desire to the best he possibly can
3. How he wants to take on more responsibility
4. How he can remember whatever he chooses to remember
5. His sensitivity
6. He follows examples very closely, so it keeps me on my guard to speak with a kind voice always (at least I try)
7. His understanding of the gospel and desire to choose the right
8. He loves having friends and feeling loved by them
9. How much he loves being so close to his Gramma and Grampa
10. His desire to please the Lord
I love you so much Tyler!!!!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday, Ty!!! Holy moley, you are getting old. I wish we were closer so we could celebrate with you on your special days this year. We love ya. Happy 10!!!
Happy Birthday Tyler!!! Are you guys back in Cali??
Post a Comment