Saturday, February 26, 2011
News
They say that no news is good news...this is not always the case. Well, for as much as I try to stay upbeat in my posts...it's time to be down-beat. Will's been out of work for 3+ weeks now, and the job we thought he had in the bag fell through. We're both sending out resume after resume. I'm ready to hit the streets next week, not at a corner, silly, filling out applications wherever is possible (except fast food). I think I'll hit up Costco and Bed, Bath, and Beyond; whatever will bring in some money. We've made it through this before, but this time it hit really hard as we are still paying to live in Nashville and here in SLO. Oh, the joys of this marvelous economy. Even if you get a job, it's not guaranteed you'll have a job 2 months later. We're all hanging in there, but could use some extra prayers from our super awesome friends and family!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Oh, Alison. I am so sorry to hear that. You will all be in our prayers. I know with our struggles sometimes it just feels like life keeps beating you down over and over again. That can be hard. But remember how much you are loved!
We're on it...the prayer thing! Goodness, Alison, you amaze me... and for so many reasons. When I'm feeling weak or just plain tired, I often think of you. You help me be strong! Just thought you should know. And sooooo count us in for a game night when we're in SLO next! Missing you.
I'm so sorry to hear about that!!! We will pray for you guys! Are you looking nationwide or around the area??
Oh no!!! Ugh! We have been so happy for you guys to be back in SLO with the great new job...so sorry that it fell through...I know you'll find something!! You guys are awesome :)
oh alison, we love you and that big pack of boys you have! i am so sorry i am just no catching up with things, but am relieved to know that will got a new job (yes!). does that mean you get to stay in slo?
Post a Comment