
Logan, sweet Logan, is now 6 years old! When I woke up and told him happy birthday he said, "I can't believe I'm 6!!" He's been counting down the days and weeks for this day! He was able to go to school today, thank goodness. He's had a fever for the last 4 days. I was so glad he was fever free this morning! It would be so sad to miss school and not be able to see all your friends.
My amazing Logan is such a blessing to have in our family. I am so grateful he was sent to us. His loving charm still catches so many peoples hearts. He's our angel, with a bit of a temper and silliness, sent from above!
Happy Birthday my amazing Logan!
Here are just a few of the reasons why I love you!
1. Your silly disposition, loving to make others laugh
2. Your intelligence and memory
3. How easily you come out of your angry funks, still
4. Your desire to ALWAYS be playing with a friend from school
5. How you know what you want and can voice to anyone exactly what you want
6. Your knowledge of good and bad, Christ, and the gospel!
I love you little man!!

3 comments:
happy birthday to that sweet, sweet boy!
Happy birthday Logan! Sounds like you had a great day :0)
i cant get over how much he looks like will! ahh, love it. love you logan. you will always be very sweet and special to me. happy birthday buddy!
Post a Comment