Tuesday, March 1, 2011

And it has hit!

Tyler came home from school last Thursday with a fever and just wasn't feeling very good. Sunday Kaleb came down with it. Today I was volunteering in Derek's class. When I called him back to do his Math facts test he said he wasn't feeling very good. As I finished up I asked him how he was feeling and he said he still wasn't feeling good. I took him to the office to see what his temperature was, 100.7. Dang it all! That's three of them now, and I'm feeling under the weather, too! I'm just waiting for Logan to say he's not feeling well, and Will keeps saying he needs to get out of this illness ridden home. :) I sprayed everywhere I could with Lysol when I got home to hopefully kill some of these icky germs.

I get a daily inspirational quote sent to me from the Biggest Loser site. It's amazing how many times it coincides with what I am dealing with day to day. Here's one from yesterday:

"Life is not the way it's supposed to be. It's the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference."

– Virginia Satir

Oooooh these words are so true for our family right now. We're just trying to make the best of our days. I keep looking for the good as the days go by. We are blessed in so many ways. I am so grateful for my amazing family! I am blessed to have the joy of the gospel in my soul. We have a piano in our home to help us strengthen our talents and expand our knowledge. I love having a piano to play whenever I feel like playing! We are keeping it for a friend while she is living in Hawaii for a few years. Yay for pianos!!

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Sorry you're all sick...isn't it lovely how a big family can "share" so well, haha!