Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day

Seriously...where did April go?? Time is flying by faster than I can keep up with!!

I've had the most wonderful Mother's Day yet! I was able to attend the Temple yesterday with Mom and Dad while Will stayed home with the boys so I could go. I had a fabulous dinner of Dungeness Crab with M&D that was the best I've ever had. When I got home the boys and Will had scrubbed the Van (it was sooooo dirty it took them over 1 1/2 hours), fun gifts were awaiting me, and there were lots of hugs, smiles, and loves. This morning I woke up to waffles, eggs, bacon and hot chocolate, tons more hugs and loves, and lots of "Happy Mother's Day" wishes. This afternoon I got lunch made for me and soon I'll be heading over to Mom and Dad's house for family dinner. I feel so blessed to be the mother of 4 amazing boys. They make me so proud to be their mom! I am so grateful for my amazing husband, who did all those fabulous things all the while feeling pretty lousy and is now sleeping peacefully next to me, at least for a little while.

A little catching up needs to happen, but I think I'll save that for another day...I want to go spend some time with those amazing boys that give me a reason to wake up every morning!

Happy Mother's Day to all my amazing friends, sisters, and moms!! I love you all!! I love that we all can be mothers, because we all make a difference in children's lives, whether they are ours by birth or not.

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Happy Mother's Day! I'm glad your boys all spoiled you - you're raising some great little men!