I was looking through old photos and came across these...we still need to make a visit to Santa with all the boys this year. The boys know that the Santa you visit is not the real Santa, they are Santa's helpers and give Santa the message of what you want. Last year the boys knew instantly that Santa was the Bishop...it was funny.

Logan got to visit Santa already this year, but Julie has the picture of it...I'll get it up here hopefully later! Merry Christmas!
5 comments:
Did you see the picture of Caleb and my attempt for him to visit "Scary Santa?"
How are you feeling?
Ya, that was a funny shot! Maybe he'll be good next year! :) I'm feeling much better, thank you. Now I get to have the joy of the children being home with me until January 6th. :) It's going to be a long and fun vacation, for sure!
Just wanted you to know of a free 4x6 pic w/Santa available (they offer packages online after if you want more)at BassPro shops at OpryMills. We went out there last Saturday and they have a Santa's wonderland with free craft(Sat only), coloring page, model train set up, Red Ryder laser target range and foam bow/arrow shooting range,& r/c Jeep to play with. There is also a ride-on train in the Mall ($4 each rider) that we took and was pretty cool, I'm bummed I didn't have my camera though. Some good cheap Christmas fun! I wish I had had time/opportunity to see Opryland lights at same time but hopefully another trip.
Thanks for the info, Allison. I remember you saying something about that on Tuesday. Not sure I'll be able to fit it in tomorrow (hopefully going to the Adventure Science Museum), but maybe next week sometime! :)
Oh, I love the one with Kaleb, Tyler and Derrick with the old-school, understated Santa. I've always like the Santas that look "realistic". :-) I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas. Love you!
Post a Comment