I got to go to all the "Harvest" parties on the school "Character" day. Isn't it funny how they change names to make it more politically correct?
These pictures are from the ward Trunk or Treat. It was fun, but I wish our ward would do it on Halloween night so the kids didn't have to Trick or Treat, too. The transformer is a guy in our ward...pretty awesome. That is a homemade "costume"!
5 comments:
love the costumes!! I miss the trunk or treat at church. Our tiny branch does nothing for Halloween, and the schools don't do anything for Halloween. So the only time my kids get to dress up is on Halloween night. For the price you pay for costumes I would love to have them use it more than once.
I so wish I could gone to the trunk or treat to see you and Will dressed up! Those costumes are fantastic!
The first thing I noticed was your hair, it's growing out. I guess I just haven't seen you for a while, you are starting to look so much like your Mom. Great costumes, it doesn't look that cold there. Here it has been between 40-55, not to bad for December.
Love your hair, love the costumes! How did Will's costume stay inflated? Did he wrestle anyone? :-) Miss you and GREAT to see pictures!
Love you (and what is your new address??)
Oh yeah, and I love that the boys were ninjas. Justin will be proud. :-)
Post a Comment