Saturday, September 13, 2008

ABC"s of Me...Again :)

I've been tagged again to do the ABC's of me...so go to this post. It's amazing how quickly some of the answers change.  I'd now make these changes:

D- Day of choice: Sunday, for all the spiritual upliftment I get to help me through the next week.

E- Essential Items: Wipes to clean the kids hands, Sunglasses, Excedrin, Young-Living Oils

H- Hometown: San Luis Obispo, CA; Orem, UT; Nashville (round about or near by), TN

K- Kids: Yes, Kaleb 9, Tyler 7 1/2, Derek 6, and Logan 3 1/2

T- Tag 4 people: Let's see, Krissy, Becky, Sarah, and Tracie never did their ABC post, so I re-tag them! :)

And the one difference in facts that goes with the letter was:
V- Vacation: Hawaii, France (Europe), Tahiti

The rest is all the same. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I never knew that your toe nail never grew back--how sad:0( I still remeber taking you to the E.R. that was actually a good day despite the horse incident:0) I enjoyed reading the ABC'S of you as I never read the first one.

Fleming Family said...

I had to have a Podiatrist take the nail out in Ca. I had it grown out with just minor ingrown issues and my stupid Internal Med doc decided to remove the whole nail when I complained, instead of just fixing the ingrown issue. I unfortunatley didn't know what she was doing until it was too late. It never grew back (again) right, so I went to a real foot doc and had to have it removed for good. :(

Charlene said...

WOOHOO!! Scorpios rock!! Did you know that Roger sign is the complete oposite of mine-our signs were made for each other. I think he is a Taurus? (May)-I read that somewhere...

The Scotts said...

I'm glad you like my humor, some people don't get it. Mrs. Waterbury was asking about you the other day when I dropped Garebear off. Hope things are going crappy, oh I mean great! Love and miss you.