Saturday, September 6, 2008

Becky's Baby Shower

Today is my very good friend's baby shower. Originally, Krissy and I were supposed to throw one for her. My sadness is sooooo overwhelming that I don't get to be there in San Luis for her shower today! So, for you Becky, I tell you congratulations and I really missed being there with you today (and everyone else that was there, too). I hope you had a fabulous time and were able to celebrate joyfully this wonderful day!! Little flutter will be here soon!!! :) :) :) I love you, Becky!

And to Krissy who had to throw Becky's shower without me...I missed being able to plan and have fun doing that with you! Way to go for getting it done! I'm sure it was absolutely wonderful!!!! Missed you guys!

6 comments:

melissa said...

Not to rub it in or anything, but I just got back from the shower! Krissy did a great job, of course and things went beautifully. You were greatly missed by all! When Becky opened your gift, she was almost moved to tears and expressed her sadness at you being gone. Then we all joined in her lamenting. You might not have been there in body, but your spirit was very much present! Love you dear friend! Miss you!

The Scotts said...

The shower went great, she was very sad you weren't there. I think you should just move back, make all of OUR lives easier. So how about it??????

Fleming Family said...

If only...maybe some day. Thanks guys! Love you and miss you all!

Ken and Kayleen said...

Hi Sweetheart,
I gave Becky double love and double hugs with your gift. She loved it. Lots of people there were missing you and Tracie and I determined you just need to move back -- That you had to miss the shower was your own fault and you deserved to be sad!!! Just trying to guilt you - that's a mother's job - and I'm the supreme travel agent for guilt trips! Love the blogs. Tears come involuntarily as I look at the boys and my heart aches for an e-Ma hug, kiss and zerbert. Love to all. Mom

Becky said...

simply put Alison - I adore you! I can't believe I am just now on the blogger reading this post. Everything turned out beautiful, as you can imagine, and you truly were missed...a lot... by me... and everyone there. has it really been 3 months already?

Fleming Family said...

It's only been 2 months, but who's counting? :)