The kids had a blast. We'll have to take all four boys and all of the Gates family there some time. The best thing was getting lunch in the food court right after that. I was finally able to have a blizzard from Dairy Queen. Ahhhh! Nothing like them!I've finally gotten the pictures put together from the first day of school, too. Given it was the 11th of August...a bit late is better than never, right?

Ok, so I threw in a few other pictures. We've also got Logan sacked out due to waking up at 6am (bleh) to get the boys ready and off to school, Mater kickin it on his new pillow/bed, and a view from the house between rain storms.

8 comments:
How did you do that layout with your pictures! I am having the hardest time figuring out things like that! I also have no patience to sit down long enough to figure it out. Our little town has three elementary schools with different grades in each of them. Ethan school has grades 3-5, Blake school has grades 1-2, and their is another one with just kindergarten. I understand the 5th grade middle school-they just ended that last year! I was relieved. So Ethans class is the first 5th grade elementary class, which I am relieved! If we stayed here longer-my kids would never be in the same school together! YUCK!
You suck, I would love to have a mall. It's the one thing I miss from Utah. I can't believe how big the boys look. Seems like you've been gone F-O-R-E-V-E-R!
Miss ya
P.S I want to know to how you did that with the pictures
I used Picasa2 which is downloaded from Google. Go here http://picasa.google.com/ to download it onto your computer. It will find all of your pictures on your computer and put them onto the web and it has the option to make however many pictures you want into a collage. I just figured it out last night. :)
oh, and Picasa is free!
how fun, first day of school! Wow you are so funny about logan waking up at 6am! Both of my kids the past week have been up at 5 every day!!! What is your secret????
Are you seriously down to only one kid at home during the day?? I guess I hadn't figured that out yet:) That moment is a LOOOOONG way away for me!!
Sandy, ya think? That's what happens when you keep getting pregnant. Haha!
Melissa, if all the boys could sleep in their own room they'd sleep until 8 if they could! They have always needed more sleep than most kids (lucky, I know).
Love the pictures, your lids are growing up so fast!!! My girls want to tell you how "seriously cute" your dog is. Can you tell they want a pet? We can't have one right now because we are still renting. "Someday" we tell them, but that just isn't good enough. They take advantage of every chance they get to make us feel guilty (like these cute pictures of Mater). Moral--be glad you are not renting and be very glad you don't have more estrogen in the house:)
Post a Comment