Thursday, August 28, 2008

More home

Will put this slide show together of the house. I wish I could do all those cool things on my computer. His Mac rocks! The pictures of the pool and park are the community facilities. I wish the play equipment was in our back yard. But it is in walking distance, so I can't complain too much.

I don't know why it has a single picture of the first pic of the slide show...I can't get rid of it either. I also said I'd have pics of the commons/loft area so you could see how we managed to not have any hallways. So I finally took some.















Now we have Logan and Gramma hangin' out before we moved. We stayed with them from the 2nd of July until moving day, the 7th of July. Derek jumped in there for some of the action, too.


On one of my near future posts I'm going to put pictures up of the rewards and rules we have hanging in the commons area (you can see them in small form on the pics I put up today). We find they work very well, and we've changed the feel of our rules to be much more positive then they were before.

2 comments:

hilary said...

Your home is beautiful! We miss you tons, but it seems that Tennessee is treating you well so far!
Lots of love,
Hilary

julie said...

You have done a great job at decorating, looks great!