Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Our House

The long awaited pictures. 

The front of the house (picture taken while in motion from passenger seat) and Entry.  

Mater on the stairwell to upstairs and the Living Room downstairs.

Our Heaven sent Soaking Tub and the Master Bath with Logan going potty.

We love it here! It's so beautiful.  The trees are so lush and the hills are green.  I never imagined Tennessee to be as beautiful as it is.  I thought it would be more like the flat lands of the US.  But it's like the East Coast.  LOVE IT!!  We also miss all our family and friends we had to leave.  If we could have this home with all our loved ones with us life would be perfect!  So I guess we're only mediocre for now. :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

your house is HUGE! And very beautiful!

melissa said...

The house is gorgeous! We miss you guys, but are so glad to hear things are going well for you out there! I love blogs- it is so fun to be able to keep up with friends even when they are far away! I can't wait to see more pictures and read about all your Tennessee adventures! Tell Clayton and Kaillee hi from us!

hknight said...

I love your house, It is so beautiful! And huge, I wish I had closests that size!

julie said...

Love, Love, Love your house! Glad everything is falling into place for you and your family.

Tell Clayton he stinks at basketball...I could have done that!! no, that is seriously so awesome must have felt so good making that shot!

Take Care

Julie

Sandy said...

What a beautiful house!! Wow - tons of room, too! Did you buy this house? I didn't see if you said that anywhere. Anyway, I'm sad that you're even FURTHER away from me, but it looks like you have a wonderful new adventure:)