Thursday, August 14, 2008

10 Years!


WOW! We've made it 10 years so far. After all the years of happiness, tears, joy, stress, love, and eternal bliss it feels good to say we've made it this far. I love being married to William!! I wouldn't trade it for anything. He is the only one for me!!! I look forward to the rest of our years with joyful anticipation and excitement. It's good to feel safe and secure with the one I love. Thanks babe for all the years so far and for all the years to come! I love you with every beat of my heart!
(don't miss the previous posts, there's pictures of our home)

5 comments:

Charlene said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!

melissa said...

10 years! Wow! Congratulations! Happy Anniversary you two!

hknight said...

Congrats on 10 years! Happy Anniversary!

Nicole Brown said...

I had forgotten that you guys got married around the same day as Ben and I. Today is the 15th and we are celebrating 10 years as well. Congrats to us both! Oh- and your house is beautiful. I LOVE the trees.

Sandy said...

Congrats! We just had our 10 last week - can you believe we've all been married that long?? Crazy! I still remember visiting you guys in your little basement apartment with the glass door when we were all first married and having banana splits and watching your new giant TV (well...it seemed giant at the time!). Good times:)