Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Our House Part Deux

Here's some more of the pictures I've taken since arriving.


Here's the boys at our Island and a tiny taste of all the trees

Trees are everywhere! The picture with the trampoline is our back yard (the trampoline is the neighbors').

Kaleb lounging in the commons and Tyler in the Media room.

I never thought I'd have this much closet space. Will's side is on the left and my side is on the right (I think he has more clothes than I do). :)

There's 4 bedrooms, one we use as an office, since Will is working from home. All the "Bedrooms" are upstairs. I'll get a picture of the commons area facing all the doors to the bedrooms and bathrooms to show how we've avoided any hallways (my biggest dislike in a home). We are loving all the space. I have my mostly clean sanctuary downstairs and the mess can be upstairs. And, yes, the boys try to get away with all kinds of shinanigans on the stairs, but we try to keep it at a minimum so no one gets hurt on them. Yes, we like to spoil all the fun. Haha. The next post is going to have some of the things we were able to do during the summer...so stay tuned.

6 comments:

Jessica said...

Oh, you guys, your home is absolutely beautiful! Can you convince Ryan, please, that there are other beautiful places in this world besides California? I'm all over the Tennessee thing! We're very excited for your family! Have a good one!
The Rasmussens

Anonymous said...

Wow! It really is beautiful there. I love the green and love your house! I'm sure the boys will have fun doing crazy things down the stairs. I know Justin did growing up. :-)
Love you guys and miss you!
Hilary

The Scotts said...

Sorry, I was busy having dinner with mom again tonight ;) Your house is beautiful!!! How fun for you guys. I can't tell you how much we miss you guys. I'll show you pics of our house when I can find which box I put my camera in. Gotta love rush packing, don't rememeber what's where!

Charlene said...

Your house is beautiful. I especially love your close...someday!! I can't believe how big your youngest looks. He is not a baby anymore!! I know, they grow-up, but still he is adorable!! We have a lot of trees in our are and I love it too, especially in the fall. It is very beautiful. Oh by the way, our anniversary is on the 15th, and thanks for your comment-I remembered that memory of Roger. Classic!!!

Anonymous said...

I like the house, it's so big, and I love brick. I also love all the trees, I miss that about Minnesota. How is the humidity out there? I don't miss that about Minnesota. That was an amazing shot! Who was playing? I agree with Char, Logan is HUGE! Love those pictures! Blogging is so great. When do the kids start school? They start here on Monday.:):):)

Fleming Family said...

Sue, The humidity isn't too bad. I've been told it's been a very mild summer (I think the Lord did that for me so I would love it here right away). There's only been a few very hot days and right now it's womderful. The basketball shot was made by our friend, Clayton Osborn, who unfortunately can't play any more due to an earlier injury. The kids started school on the 11th...it was hard to see Derek go for an entire day (he's still so tiny) but it was great to think that we now have 8 hours with only Logan at home. :) Enjoy your coming Monday!!!