I am calling all of my local friends together. Time Out For Women is coming to Nashville from Nov 14-15. I'm wanting to get a ticket for the spectacular event. It says on the site that you can save $7 a ticket if you pre-register 30 days in advance for a group of 5 or more...hello! I know I have 5 friends (local or those willing to fly here to join us) that want to go! Let's get our group together and save us all some money! If you comment just let me know if you are interrested in joining my crusade! It's well worth the money! I'm hoping to get a hotel room (still trying to convice the hubby) so it can be a true time out...even though it's only a few miles away. We'll have to see what is available. Anywho...I will have pics posted soon...including a few things I've learned recently.
Monday, September 22, 2008
Calling all friends that need a time out
No more info on baby Giles, yet...I'm waiting patiently to hear more. At least as patiently as I can...so I'm checking my blog about 5 times a day and my email about 7 times a day and my phone about 20 times a day...just patiently waiting for some news of baby Adeline. :) 12:00 pm: I have now collected information on Adeline. My bestest friend Krissy just saw her in the hospital. She says Adeline has amazing thick black hair, is 5 lbs 14 oz, 18 inches long and was born at 2:06 am Saturday morning. I asked Krissy to go back up (she works at the hospital) and take a picture and send it to me so I can post it. The verdict is back...she is the most beautiful baby ever! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Wow, 2 time outs in 1 year. I'm jealous! That would be awesome to be able to go again. Too bad I can't join you.
Love you
Love you and miss you and Adeline send her love to Auntie Alison!
I'm in! Just let me know when to buy a ticket :)
I'll have to pass on the hotel room. I can't ever sleep away from home so hotels are miserable :/
I'm excited to go though!
Sorry for the delay on putting your comments up...I forgot I asked to approve them and I kept wondering why no one was commenting...airhead me! Sounds good, Timber, we just need 2 more ladies to join us...Tracie?...Krissy? :)
Are you paying for the airline ticket out there? If so I'm in!
I so wish! I will provide transportation once you are here and a free place to stay, though! If only...
Post a Comment