Kids say the darndest things!
Logan, yesterday, as I was paying attention to something else trying to get ready to leave for Walmart says, "Mom, can I bring my oy oy?" Hello? What the heck is an "Oy Oy"? I turn around and look to see what he is talking about. Many of you may have figured this out by now...no??? A Yo-Yo! I laughed so hard, it was so cute, and he had no idea why I was laughing. It's like when we were in SLO and Gramma became "Emma" (which is an endereing term for her still today). Logan will also look at me and with all seriousness say, "Mom, I am a blue minja, cause blue minja's are nice." Sometimes it changes to an orange "ninja". There was a short time where he said he was going to have blue hair, because he was a blue minja. Another thing about Logan...if one of his brother's gets a hold of our camera...he tends to come up with some of the funniest poses. Like this one:
Or even this one:
How crazy is my kid? These were taken before me moved. I think I've kept the camera out of their hands for the most part since we arrived here. He did break our camera at one point in January while taking pictures of Garen and himself like these:
Here's a few other pictures the boys have taken through the years:
My kids crack me up. Ya know what? I'm really glad I've given them control of the camera at times (of course most of those times I didn't know I was giving them control until after the fact). Some of the greatest pictures have come from those times! Can I just say...my kids are hilarious! It's nice to see pictures of them being who they really are, to help me remember how much fun they have, and we have, together.
2 comments:
Okay, this better post! Gotta love that the boys want to take pictures. I can see that they have some fun little personalities.
how cute! i can totally hear logan saying blue minja and oy oy in my head. miss these little boys!
Post a Comment