Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Holy cow! I've been tagged twice now to tell people about myself in specific ways. I'll attack the first tag first. This one came from my great, long time friend, Sandy (deGroot) Zent.

Three names you go by:
1. Mom
2. Alison
3. Al

Three of your favorite things to do:
1. Watching my kids' antics while I relax (I wish)
2. Scrapbooking
3. Reading

Three favorite pets you have had/have
1. Cocker Spaniel, Mater
2. Grey Tabbie, Angel
3. Favorite Cat ever - Muffin (now belongs to KC and Sarah)

Three longest car/plane rides:
1. Airplane to New York from Salt Lake City
2. Airplane to Can Cun Mexico from San Luis
3. Car from San Luis Obispo to Big Sky Montana with Mom and Dad

Three favorite holidays:
1. Christmas
2. Halloween
3. Thanksgiving (anything to get family from distance together)

Three favorite beverages:
1. Yummy hot chocolate (from Starbucks is the best!)
2. Lemonade
3. Water

So that's the first tag. On this one I now tag Melissa White (all's fair in bloging tags :) ), Vanessa, and Cynthia.

By the way...you guys are great! I have great friends! My struggles are large as a mother, but it's as Elder M. Russell Ballard said in the Sunday Afternoon Session of General Conference, that we must cherish the "shining moments of joy and satisfaction" amidst all the frustration. He was so talking to me in that address! I've had a great couple days with the boys at night (not so great this morning, but I can't ask for perfection too soon!).

I'll do the other tag in a few days so you all will read this one and those that I've tagged will hopefully see and do! :)

3 comments:

Sandy said...

Yay! Thanks for playing tag:)

Fleming Family said...

It was fun, and an easy one! You're going to be on my next tag list, so watch out! :)

V and Co. said...

oh alison, are you sure you want to tag me...i've already done one..people are going to start thinking i'm just big headed or something and just want to give info about myself! ;)