Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Quote of the Week

The other night as I was closing Derek and Tyler's bedroom door, Tyler asked, "Mom, does Jesus have a body?" I replied, "Yep, He sure does!" Tyler then quietly and with awe stated, "COOL!", rolled over and went to sleep. It was so endeering to me that I couldn't help but laugh after I had left the room. I knew it was a conversation I had to put down in the books...so here it is. I love my boys so much, especially when they come up with cute things like that. I wish I could have been inside his head at that moment to know exactly where that question came from and what he was thinking after the answer. So cute!

1 comment:

Sandy said...

That's really cute! Good for you for remembering to record it...I'm not as good about that as I should be!