Friday, March 7, 2008

Another good day! Woohoo!

Yes, another good day! I was able to go to Avila Barn with Logan and one other mother from the ward Mother's Group.
It was a beautiful day, until about 3 o'clock then the sun decided to stay behind the clouds the rest of the day.
The boys, Kaleb and Tyler, were out of school early today (teacher play, I mean prep day). A mother of one of Derek's friends, Lauren, and I had arranged to meet at a park right after school so she could spend some time with Mater and Derek. I also had arranged with another mother to meet at the same park an hour later for the kids to play. So we had a great time at the park for a couple hours (until the sun went away). The boys rode their bikes and played in the sand and on the swings, and all the other fun places you can play at a park. Speaking of bikes, you should see the back of the van with all their bikes loaded up. There's a 24", 20", 16", and 12" (with training wheels) bike all back there. I'm sure it's a very funny sight to everyone behind us. In fact, our friends Krissy and John pointed us out and left a note on the van one night downtown because of the bikes on the back. I thought that was pretty funny!
Another great thing that happened tonight was, get this, my Primary Presidency Meeting (at my house) was done in 2 hours!!! That's a huge leap from our 3 1/2 hour meetings. It's nice to be settling in and knowing more what to expect and what is needed.
So, now I'm off to watch "Survivor" and enjoy a little R and R. The house is clean (at least the main part of it) and the kids are asleep...time for "me" time! YAY! Good night!

3 comments:

Sandy said...

Aw man, I wish I could have gone to play at the park with you guys!! It was "sunny" here, too - but only about 38 degrees!

and peanut makes three... said...

Hahah! LOL! I love it, I can just see your facial expressions as I was reading it. I do happen to just love the bikes on the back!

Love you!

and peanut makes three... said...

Hahah! LOL! I love it, I can just see your facial expressions as I was reading it. I do happen to just love the bikes on the back!

Love you!