Saturday, March 8, 2008

OUR BABY IS 3!!!


Logan turned 3 today, and boy did he know it. It was so cute last night as he was going to bed I asked, "How old are you tonight?" He held up 2 fingers and said, "'Night I 2." The next question from me was, "How old will you be when you wake up?" His response with 3 fingers held up was, "'Morrow I be 3." It was so cute! He really is growing up! His little personality catches everybodies heart! His pouty lip when upset and huffy breathing make me laugh (inside or he'd get more upset). He sure knows what he wants and will let whoever needs to know what he wants.

William got home tonight! YAY! We went out to dinner for Logan's special day. He chose "Cool Cats" instead of "Franks" or "Pepe Delgados", and he really did choose! Dinner was yummy. We came home and had a "Cars" or "Lightning McQueen" cake, whichever you prefer. He got 3 small "Cars" cars, Sheriff, Dinoco Helicopter, and Tow Mater, "Cars" and "Mickey Mouse" shirts, and toddler roller skates. They start out with one wheel in front and 2 in back and can switch to 3 inline wheels. He was actually getting the hang of them after a few minutes. I'll have to get some video of him on them and post it soon. From all the things involved with his birthday, I'm sure you have no idea what his favorite movie and/or characters are. Haha! We totally cater to this love, because everything is so cute. My guess is that some day he's really going to be into Nascar!

I think that's all for tonight. Till next time...

5 comments:

stef said...

haha cute! I cant believe he is alreay three! thats so crazy!!! Your kids cant grow up anymore hahaha

The Snow Maiden: said...

Oh my goodness! I can't believe Logan is three! Time sure flies! I still vividly remember getting to stay with your boys the day he was born. I love reading your blog and getting to stay on top of what is happening with your cute family. Thank you for helping us keep in touch! Keep up all the good work!

V and Co. said...

allison, this is vanessa, do you remember me from a looong time ago, think college...anyways, glad to hear that you are doing so well!

Sandy said...

Happy birthday Logan!

kcsars said...

Happy Birthday to Logan!!! We love you so much, buddy. It was great to hear your message on the phone. We miss you all and love you. Come see us soon!
~Uncle KC and Aunt Sarah