Sunday, March 16, 2008

Happy Anniversary

It's my Mom and Dad's 40th Anniversary today!!! I'm so glad they got married 40 years ago, or I wouldn't be here. So, thanks Mom and Dad for getting married 40 years ago so I could be here (and Brennan and K.C. and Carrie and all the family that's with them now, and my cute little family).

We love you, Mom and Dad! We are so glad we get to see you so much. We are grateful for your friendship and love. The boys (and Will and I) would love to see you every single day (and I guess we come pretty darn close to it).

It's awe-inspiring to see you both staying strong and making it through all the years you've been together. Another ten and you'll be setting records. :)

WE LOVE YOU!

3 comments:

Sandy said...

Happy Anniversary!! What an amazing milestone!

V and Co. said...

AWWW!!! i miss your mom and dad! say hi to them and congrats from me and the fam! we love them too!

Anonymous said...

How can you have a 40th anniversary when you are only 39 years old? I don't get it! Maybe that's the magic that they share. Thank you for sharing a beautiful picture of our heros; we love them so much! It's a blessing to call people who are funny, whitty, intelligent, motivated, charitable, enjoyable rocks of spirituality...Mom and Dad. It's an honor to know we'll be able to share moments through the eternities together...not a dull moment there! Love ya.
~Sars